Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stranded Netflix Series!


Happy Wednesday sweet friends! How is your week going so far? Mine has been great! The week is flying by and we got 2 nights of Bachelorette this week! Did you all catch last nights episode!!!! Oh my goodness here is what I think:

1. Chad is crazy
2. Evan needs to leave
3. Why is Jordan so ridiculously good looking???

I cannot wait 2 whole weeks to find out what happened between Chad and the rest of the guys and why is JoJo crying!!!! Talk about an emotional roller coaster. Alright on to the fun stuff......




Here we go with another Stranded! This one makes my heart so happy because I LOVE me some Netflix you guys! Seriously Netflix, a cozy blanket and some comfy clothes on a random day. Yes Please! I am so excited to be linking you with Shay and Erika ! Head over to there blogs to see what one's they and everyone else chose! Now lets jump in and see my picks!












 First things first, I gotta have my Greys! I have been a devoted fan since the very first episode and I will be till the very end. I love this show and even though I wish certin characters didn't leave I still love it and will always be a devoted fan. I watch this on netflix every day, ususally I watch an episode or 2 before bed each night. I start with season 1 work my way up and then start back at season 1 again. Somtimes I throw in another random series or show but I always fins myself coming abck to Grey's because I love it so much.



out how your webmaster can add it
 
Next I would say Fuller House I loved Full House back in the day and was so excited for this revival show. Even though it is extremely cheesey I am obssessed!
 
 
 
 
Lori Loughlin if I didn't get enough of Aunt Becky with Fuller House! Another Cheesy sappy wonderful show that I watch on Netflix. It's based off a book and I love the romance, the story lines, the wilderness, and the time era that it takes place in.



Well that's it for me! Tell me what Netflix series or shows would you bring?!

I hope you have the BEST day!


Krista 

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad someone mentioned When Calls the Heart. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, I love it too so much!! It's such a good wholesome show!

      Krista

      Delete