Monday, June 6, 2016

Chicken Meatballs

Happy Monday sweet friends! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was amazing and like always didn't last long enough. A sweet friend got married Friday night; I made brunch for some friends and was asked to be a bridesmaid in another wonderful friends upcoming wedding, and yesterday was spent poolside with my sweet family and ending the night watching Miss USA with my wonderful roomies! I love weekends like this, filled to the brim but so wonderful. My heart is for community and being with people so being able to enjoy all the company made my heart so full.
I love to cook and I love trying new recipes but there are a handful of recipes that are tried and true and are always a hit amongst friends and family. My chicken meatballs are definitely definably on the top of the list for week night meals. I made last week for dinner for my roommates and I think this will become a staple in our house.
Chicken Meatball Pasta:
1 lb of ground chicken
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 egg
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper to taste
2-3 basil leaves finely chopped
1 clove of garlic finely chopped
 
 
 
In a large mixing bowl add in your egg, parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper

Mix all ingredients together and round into small meatballs.
Turn heat onto medium and drizzle olive oil in the pain. Fry meatballs until thoroughly cooked

 
Boil your water for the pasta and cook noodles till al dente
 

Add your meatballs to your pasta and sauce and top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
I like to serve it with a salad!
This is so easy and delicious!!! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!
I hope you have the BEST day!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment