Thursday, September 22, 2016

Fall Bucket List











Hello Sweet friends! So far this week is flying bye and I am Ah-O-Kay with that, I don't know about you but I am so ready for the weekend. My plans include snuggling up on my couch with comfy clothes and my new book and a big cup of coffee listening to the rain! {Insert praise hands emoji} 







Oh fall, glorious, glorious fall how I love you so. My heart cannot contain the love I have for these last 4 months of the year. They are my most favorite and all of the wonderful things that come along with it. Today I want to share with you my fall bucket list. I love creating a bucket list for each season. As cheesy as it may sound I love making memories and traditions. Having a fun bucket list each season makes that so much more fun. These are some of the things I want t do this year and don't worry I will definitely take lots of pictures to show you and will update you as I cross them off!



Fall Bucket List:


Go Apple Picking


Watch Hocus Pocus


Drive around and see Fall Foliage


Attend a High School Football Game


Bake an Apple Pie from Scratch


Carve Pumpkins


Host a "Friendsgiving"


Try 3 new Fall Recipes


Have a Bonfire


DIY My Halloween Costume


Watch Football (Go PACK!)


Drink as many PSL as possible! :)




























What are some of things that are on your fall bucket list? Do you have anything I can add to mine?


Have the BEST day!

Krista 















No comments:

Post a Comment