Monday, October 10, 2016

Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup

Happy Monday sweet friends! I hope you all had the best weekend. I had a great time with family and I got to see my sweet nephew!! My cousin got married and I got to enjoy the GORGEOUS fall weather we are having! I was able to have the windows open and enjoy the crisp air out on a walk! I do have a confession..... I want to buy like 100 pumpkins. Every year as soon as October hits I have this urge to buy every pumpkin in sight! #givemeallthepumpkins 


Fall Views from my deck! 


My sweet nephew Benjamin and I at the wedding! 



Random side note..... have you guys watched the new show This is Us? I may be late to this conversation but HOLY COW. I cried through the first 2 episodes and can't wait to see the rest of the season. Coming from someone who loved parenthood this show will never replacement that beloved show but its so good in its own right and I can't wait to see how this season unfolds! Okay now onto the goodness that is today's post. Cool weather makes me crave soup! So today I am going to share with you the yummiest and easiest fall soup recipes! 



Crock Pot Potato Soup: 

1 ( 30 oz) Bag of Frozen Hash Browns ( I prefer the cubes vs shredded but either work!) 

1 (32 oz) Bx of Chicken Stock 

1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup 

1 Onion Chopped 

1 (8 oz) block of Cream Cheese 

8 Slices of Bacon cooked and chopped 

Shredded cheese and Chives for Topping 








In your slow cooker add your hash browns, soup, broth, onion, and a pinch of salt and pepper. 

Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. 

About an hour before serving add your cream cheese. I like to cut it up so that it melts easier. Place the lid back on and continue to cook. 

Once the cheese has melted top with shredded cheese, bacon, and chives or whatever you like to top your baked potato with! 


So so easy and so delicious. What are some of your favorite fall soup recipes? Please share them with me in the comments! I am always adding new recipes to my list!! 


Have the BEST day sweet friends! 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment