Monday, October 24, 2016

Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas!

Hello sweet friends! Can you believe Halloween is this next week!!!!!!!!! I swear October 1st was just here and now we are a week out from November 1st. Time is flying by and here I am just trying to soak in as much of this season as I possibly can! This fall has been so wonderful. I have been busy enjoying the gorgeous weather, spending time with my family, and creating fun memories! I have some big fun things planned for this blog in the coming weeks that I can't wait to share with you!




Here is a picture from my favorite place in the WHOLE world. Stone Arch bridge is so beautiful and I love it at any season. Just another showcase of how beautiful this city is and how thankful I am to get to call it home. 



Okay but now onto today's post it's Halloween time! Now normally I am a planner that has things planned out for week if not months ahead! I like to know what to expect and start preparing for it! This Halloween though has been totally different I have NO IDEA what I am going to dress up as!!!! So I thought I would search the internet for some great easy DIY and last minute costume idea's! 


Here is what I have dressed up as in years past! 


Halloween 2013 with my sweetest friends I was a mouse. 



Halloween 2014 I was the Tooth Fairy and my sweet little Tooth Fairy in training 


And last year I was a cat! 

Honestly this year I have no clue what I am going to do but these idea's below are really starting to give me lots of idea's and I can't wait to share which one I choose! 



I love this cute bank robber costume.I have most of it in my closet I would just need to get a mask and a money bag! Both are easy DIY projects that I could get done this week in no time!  











This is a great costume to do with a friend! 















 What are you dressing up as for Halloween?


Have the BEST Day! 

Krista 

1 comment:



  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    Best women Clothing and Fashion

    ReplyDelete