Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Taco Soup

Hello sweet friends! How is your week going so far? Mine is great, and I am so happy to be back with you sharing a new soup recipe! I have been in a huge soup mode lately! Fall and winter make me crave soup. I would eat it morning, noon, and night if I could! Today's recipe is nothing short of delicious! Everyone loves taco's and my Taco soup is the same way! It's a great weeknight meal that will not disappoint! It would also be a great meal for Halloween night! Who wouldn't want to eat a big bowl of hot yummy soup after a night of trick or treating!





Taco Soup: 


Ingredients: 

1 Green Pepper chopped 

1 Red Pepper chopped 

1 Yellow Pepper chopped 

1 lb of Ground Turkey 

2 Chicken Broth 

1 Can of Rotel 

1 Large can of Diced Tomatoes

1 Can Black Beans drained and washed 

1 Packet of Taco Seasoning ( I used my homemade Taco Seasoning

1 Large Onion chopped 

1 Tbsp of chopped Garlic 

1 Bag of frozen Sweet Corn 

Salt and Pepper to taste.  




1. Place your turkey, onion, and garlic in a pot until cooked through. 
2. Add your peppers, beans, rotel, tomatoes, 2 cups of chicken stock and taco seasoning. Stir till combine evenly 

3. Let simmer for 45 min then top with cheese! 


Easy Breazy! Plus it's a one pot meal so very little clean up! This soup is so yummy and so easy! 





Have the BEST Day! 

Krista 





No comments:

Post a Comment