Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall Favorites: Jackets


Fall is my favorite time of year. The smells, the colors, the food, football, and family. But what I love most is the fashion. I love pulling out my warm sweaters and boots and being all cozy. Is that a thing... being cozy lol I think it is. I also love jackets. Denim or leather, trench, army... give me all the jackets!!!! I love that they can add so much to an outfit and are easy to add or take away if you need too. I thought I would put together my top fall jackets that every girl needs in her closet. Buy one, buy them all they are perfect to finish off that fall look. I plan on pulling out my jackets and styling them for you, but today I out together a little colleague of sorts with my favorites.





Fall Favorites


Suede is huge this season and one of my personal favorites. I think this suede moto jacket is more of a trendier piece so if you are looking for something a little more classic I would recommend either the gorgeous tan trench coat or the denim jacket. Can we just talk about that beautiful trench for a second. If you are looking for a great investment piece I highly recommend this be your big ticket item. This is a classic piece that will last for years to come. Dresses up with a LBD and heels. Or a basic tee, jeans, and loafers this jacket will be your best accessory.

I also highly recommend getting a denim jacket. This is another piece that will last forever. I recommend going with a slightly darker wash. Army jackets, and leather jackets are great pieces that you can find at a lower cost that will last a few seasons and still look great.

Some great stores to find these pieces would be:

Nordstroms

Target

Old Navy

J. Crew

Forever 21

H&M



What are your favorite jackets for fall? Tell me about in the comments below!


I hope you have the BEST day! 

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment